Brush your teeth
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 14:32, 21 June 2007 by Hapa (Added Bibliography and ASIN sections and re-arranged some text to look better)
This tutorial on How to Brush Your Teeth explains the proper techniques used to clean your teeth and your tongue for proper oral hygiene.
How to Brush Your Teeth
- Place a small amount of fluoride toothpaste on the bristles of your toothbrush
- Proper tooth brushing technique. Place your toothbrush at a 45-degree angle against the gums.
- Move the brush back and forth gently in short (tooth-wide) strokes.
- Brush the outer tooth surfaces, the inner tooth surfaces, and the chewing surfaces of the teeth.
- Use the "toe" of the brush to clean the inside surfaces of the front teeth, using a gentle up-and-down stroke.
- Brush your tongue to remove bacteria and freshen your breath.
- (ISBN 0895774747
- (ISBN 8716122771
- (ISBN 0516279157
Amazon's Related Products
- (ASIN B0006GKG3O
- (ASIN B000067E30
- (ASIN B000HRPBFK