Create neon sign text using photoshop cs
How to create neon light text using photoshop cs Make your own neon sign without having to bend glass!
Setting the stage
In the "New" dialog window set the following:
(See Fig 1.)
- width: 500 pixels
- height: 200 pixels
- Resolutoion: 72 pixels/inch
- Background contents: Transparent
Set the foreground color to black by pressing "D" select the paintbucket tool and click on the layer. The background should now be black.
Placing the Text
Click on the Type Tool (Horizontal type tool). Set the font to the following: (see fig 2) Fig 2.
- Font: Monotype Corsiva (or whatever you want)
- Size: 90pt
- Color: White
Type "OpenTutorial" in the layer. Use the hand tool to move the text to the center of the image.
Right Click the text layer and choose "Rasterize Layer
With the text layer selected, Click Filter/Blur/Motion Blur...
In the "Motion Blur" dialog window set the following:
- Angle: 0
- Distance: 5
Apply the Following:
- Click ok to apply the blur.
- Click Layer/Merge Down
- Click Image/Adjustments/Invert.
- Click Filter/Stylize/Solarize
- Click Image/Adjustments/Auto Levels
In the Hue/Saturation dialog Window set the folloring:
- Colorize: Checked
- Hue: 270
- Saturation: 85
There you have it one Neon Sign ala OpenTutorial
- Make 3d images Using a standard digital camera and image editing software.
- Create a brushed metal texture using Photoshop CS Create a Brushed metal effect
- Adobe Bundle: Adobe Photoshop CS2 for Photographers: A professional image editor's guide to the creative use of Photoshop for the Macintosh and PC
- 4x4 Photoshop and 3D: Geometry/Chaos
- Adobe Photoshop CC Classroom in a Book (2019 Release)