Burn a CD using windows media player
A tutorial showing How to Burn a CD Using Windows Media Player Burn an MP3-WMA CD, an Audio CD using versions 10 and 9
Using Media Player 10
Burning an Audio CD
Flash Version of this Tutorial
The following is a Flash version of this tutorial created using Wink See OpenTutorial Flash Rules for more info about using Flash on OpenTutorial
To open the flash tutorial by itself click here
Populate the Burn List
Method 1: Using the Library
- Select from the menu View/Go To/Library
This brings up the library
- Click the "Now Playing List" and select "Burn List" see fig. 1
- Find your music in the library and drag the songs to the "Burn List" on the right.
- When you are finished populating the burn list Select from the menu View/Go To/Burn
This brings up the burn section of Media Player
- Insert a blank CD into your CD Burner (dismiss any autoplay windows that may pop up see how to disable windows autoplay) if you wish.
- Click the "Start Burn" button, see fig 2.
- That's pretty much it, depending on how fast your burner is and how many minutes your cd will be, it can take a few minutes or a half an hour.
Burning an MP3 CD
Using Media Player 9
I don't have Media Player 9 installed on any machine so I cannot write this section